Feature Requests item #1687657, was opened at 2007-03-25 01:11
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1687657&group_id=235

Category: win32
Group: None

Initial Comment:
Gaim 2.0.0beta6
WinXP

When I get a new instant message it should be minimized to taskbar(and I can
enable flashing option) instead of the current option of minimize notification
to the system tray (a bubble on the gaim systray icon). This is particularly
useful for people who have autohide taskbar enabled and do not want messages to
pop-up.

Thanks.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1687657&group_id=235