Feature Requests item #1694640, was opened at 2007-04-05 01:08
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1694640&group_id=235

Category: irc
Group: None

Initial Comment:
One thing I'm missing most on Gaim-IRC is the /hop command which makes me leave
and immediately rejoin a channel.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1694640&group_id=235