Feature Requests item #1552454, was opened at 2006-09-05 04:07
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1552454&group_id=235

Category: yahoo

Initial Comment:
I get a new mail notification dialog when I get a new
mail. I wish I could delete the mail, if I think I
don't want to read it. (I could base the decision on
the subject of the mail.)

The feature would be good for other messengers, too.