Feature Requests item #684106, was opened at 2003-02-10 14:06
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=684106&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Often, I've found after a Gaim crash I have to wait for the
crashed accounts to time out before I can log in again.
Sometimes, I cannot log in at all because of a related
crash affecting all my accounts.

I'd like to be able to send a disconnect signal to
accounts which are online and active, but not available
to Gaim.

In other words, instead of having to wait for an account
to time out, I'd like to be able to send a logout signal, so
I can login shortly there after - as opposed to waiting for
the server to timeout the account.