Feature Requests item #1659245, was opened at 2007-02-13 14:39
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1659245&group_id=235

Category: win32

Initial Comment:
This should be really easy to implement:

I've switched between Gaim and Trillian over and over again over the past
couple of months. I've just switched back to Gaim, but one of the features I
really miss from Trillian was the ability to not have the Buddy List be visible
on the Windows taskbar while it's open (I realize you can already minimize it
to the system tray.)

If this feature were to be implemented (hiding the Buddy List from the
taskbar,) perhaps clicking the system tray icon would focus the Buddy List?

Does anyone else think this is a good idea?