Feature Requests item #756300, was opened at 2003-06-17 19:08
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=756300&group_id=235

Category: gtk-ui

Initial Comment:
For the windows version of gaim (0.64), which is the
only version I have tried, there is no space between the
first character I type, and the left window border of the
IM window.

This makes the letter "I" difficult to see.

Can this be changed?