Feature Requests item #1070278, was opened at 2004-11-20 20:01
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1070278&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
If you start a chat room with a number you get the
following error.

oscar: snac threw error (reason 0x000e: Busted SNAC
payload)

I'm using gaim 1.0.3 but this happens on every version
I've used so far. (I'm using it currently on windows)