Feature Requests item #1522850, was opened at 2006-07-14 20:51
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1522850&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
The shortcut for the crying smiley using AIM is :'(
But the shortcut for the same smiley on yahoo is :-((
It would be convenient if :'( were typed while using
the yahoo protocol, it would be changed to :-(( and
if :-(( were typed on the AIM protocol, it would be
changed to :'(
I know there is a text replacement plugin, but it
does not change for different protocols.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)