Feature Requests item #768884, was opened at 2003-07-10 00:49
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=768884&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
It would be nice if aliases were supported more
generally.  For instance, if all IM contacts with the
same alias were grouped together under a tree node for
that alias.  I refer here to the display of the
contacts, which are already in a treeview.

Also, it would be nice if logging occurred on an alias
basis.  So all conversations with all contacts that
have the same alias would go into the same logfile.