Feature Requests item #1695409, was opened at 2007-04-05 23:23
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1695409&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Move Conversation - More - Direct IM to a more easily accessible place,
possibly just in Conversation or for the best convenience as an icon/text onto
the window. I also suggest possibly moving the Get Info feature onto the aim
window. Both of these are very commonly used features and with the current
setup it often takes too many steps to use them.