Feature Requests item #938700, was opened at 2004-04-20 13:02
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=938700&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Gaim 0.76 on Windows XP.

(1) The Choose Away Message dialog is difficult to use.
 Down, left, down, right, down.  I always miss at least
once.  This is new since 0.75.

(2) The formatting bar is a nice touch, but I have
gotten very used to tabbing into the message space.
The cursor would appear in the title bar, and I could
tab once into the message space.  I can't do this
anymore.  Also new since 0.75.

(3) I added a new smiley theme but cannot seem to use it.

(4) Friends on Trillian go idle after one minute.  I
want to see when they sign in and out, but not when
they go idle.  The idle notifications make my logs very
long.  Please make this two separate options.  Was in 0.75.