Feature Requests item #482263, was opened at 2001-11-15 16:06
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=482263&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Just a client-side (server-side if possible, AIM has
warning sytem, but at least Yahoo and ICQ don't AFAIK)
ignore. Something that allows you to blacklist all
those spammers and annoying fsckwits.

(I put this into bug tracker as many trackers seem to
track feature requests. There doesn't seem to be a
level dialog, tough.)