Feature Requests item #1238281, was opened at 2005-07-14 11:34
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1238281&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
OS: Windows XP
Product: Gaim
Version: v1.4.0

1st:
If you select the "Show Offline Buddies" option it will
give you all your buddies, but it merges them with the
online ones.

So I was wondering if you guys could make it like
original aim had it:  Has a special group for the
offline buddies below the online buddies.

2nd:
My coworker is a Trillian user, and he was wondering if
it is possible to block a specific group of users.  If
you guys could implent that maybe he will start using
Gaim ;).

Thanks a bunch for the great work, keep it up!

Vadim