Feature Requests item #1097866, was opened at 2005-01-07 08:39
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1097866&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have 2 reqeust about Buddy icons...
1) resizable in "conversation window", or implement the
possibility to show the icons in the same size of the
"Buddy List"
2) show the icon (original size) in the account tooltip

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)