Feature Requests item #1306001, was opened at 2005-09-27 12:06
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1306001&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
"Budy List Sorting" correctly sorts Buddies within
groups alphabetically, but doesn't sort the group names
themselves.  This is a problem when working with large
Buddy lists.

I know this situation exists while using the Meanwhile
plugin for Lotus Sametime, but I assume this display
issue is independent of the backend IM protocol.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)