Feature Requests item #921516, was opened at 2004-03-22 21:48
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=921516&group_id=235

Category: win32

Initial Comment:
when the contact list window is docked to the edge of
the screen, it would be great to have the option for it
to autohide; appearing when you place the mouse cursor
at the edge of the screeen, without moving any other
windows when you do it.  this option is something
available in a number of other IM programmes.