Feature Requests item #984107, was opened at 2004-07-02 10:47
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=984107&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
while using gaim to talk to a friend on aim, we had some
funny pictures to show eachother. unfortunately i have
no "direct connect" button. but my friend did, and it said
we were connected, but when either of us attempted to
send an image or a file, it would not go through. am i
doing something wrong? is something simply not
working? if so, im guessing you probably already know
about it.