Feature Requests item #862085, was opened at 2003-12-17 20:19
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=862085&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Hello,

which possible character coding standards am i able to
use in irc. I get errors in irc client, but as there is
no dropdown menu but just a text-filed i can't imagine
what exactly to enter there.

Thank You

Christian