Feature Requests item #1165005, was opened at 2005-03-17 00:30
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1165005&group_id=235

Category: yahoo

Initial Comment:
Could Yahoo nickname support be added, at least for
chatrooms? As it's rather disorienting when people refer
to each other via the visible nicknames, but I can't see
those nicks to figure out who they're talking to.
If it's actually already in the client, I'm afraid I couldn't
find it.