Feature Requests item #452213, was opened at 2001-08-17 16:49
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=452213&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Change the results window for Oscar's 'search by email'
into a fully functioning mini buddy list, so that you
can IM, or view info, away, etc.  Additionally, add a
right-click option to add the buddy to your list, if
not already on it.

The list would have to be slightly modified to show all
buddies, not just the ones that are online, sort of a
combination of the "Online" and "Edit Buddies" windows.
 This may look better with an offline icon, so that all
the buddies in the list can have icons: online, away,
offline, etc.