Feature Requests item #1251476, was opened at 2005-08-03 20:38
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1251476&group_id=235

Category: gtk-ui

Initial Comment:
I never use a userlist in chat conversations, so it'd
be nice to have it configurable to turn off.  It'd be
great to actually have the list and pane invisible, but
at the very least, just to automatically set the width
to 0 would be nice.