Feature Requests item #1412407, was opened at 2006-01-22 19:44
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1412407&group_id=235

Category: gtk-ui

Initial Comment:
When I try to type a new away message, instead of
wrapping the text when it hits the end of the line,
Gaim resizes the box. Also, I can't move to another
line by hitting enter (or by any of method, as far as I
can tell). Just a few things for thought.
Also, can I get a send button in the IM window. It's
very helpful for when I'm pasting links.
Thanks.