Feature Requests item #1231850, was opened at 2005-07-03 13:01
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1231850&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Hi,

how can i choose an existing away message, when i leave
my PC ?

Actually there is only a point, where i can delete
existing msgs.

Am I blind as a bat ? ^^

thx
Icedsoul