Feature Requests item #1669500, was opened at 2007-02-26 17:18
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1669500&group_id=235

Category: msn

Initial Comment:
I tried to export the custom smiley from msn live.

Someone send me an message and embeddet this text are some custom smileys (or
other pics). A right click doesn't allow me to copy or export these pics. I
can't find them on my harddrive.

I'm using GAIM 2.0.0beta6 (under WinXP) and GAIM SVN under openSUSE (but I
didn't tried it there).