Feature Requests item #925979, was opened at 2004-03-30 07:28
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=925979&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Probably si stiupid but i prefere don't use the WYSIWYG
text input, it's possible implement the possibility ti
disable this featrue and also disable the graphics
emoticon in the text input

I'm sorry for my english

tanks