Feature Requests item #823965, was opened at 2003-10-15 04:29
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=823965&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Hey everyone,

1. Could you please associate a key shortcut to toggle
"Show Offline Buddies". It's too slow to go through
menus when you need to switch between the two regularly.

2. I'd also like to see an option to allow the use of
of two Online/Offline folders as the root for all user
groups. It's one feature I greatly miss from Licq.

Thanks in advanced,
Andrew "Netsnipe" Lau