Feature Requests item #1113385, was opened at 2005-01-31 14:07
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1113385&group_id=235

Category: msn

Initial Comment:
It would be nice if we can put our pictures (or
"avatars") in the protocols that allows it (MSN and
Yahoo, for example).
Thanks