Feature Requests item #1411036, was opened at 2006-01-20 13:56
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1411036&group_id=235

Category: win32

Initial Comment:
I have found the ability to perform incremental
searches of room list results by selecting the first
column and pressing ctrl-f. That is a good start. However:

(a) Would like to search for a string anywhere in the
name, not just at the start of the name.

(b) When room lists are categorized (as in Yahoo
results), searchs are limited to the "current" level in
the tree that is displayed. I really want to search
through all levels.

(c) If searching is performed as in (a), it would be
great to have a search again/find next function.