Feature Requests item #1008177, was opened at 2004-08-12 14:59
Message generated for change (Settings changed) made by lschiere
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1008177&group_id=235

Category: irc

Initial Comment:
all following is about IRC:

suppose I opened a private channel and chatting with
"bob", if bob change his nick name to "bob_out", my
continue input in the channel "bob" will get error
message "user bob not sign on" or similar.

actually xchat did well at this point: when bob changed
his nick name, the channel name will automatically
changed to "bob_out", and can continue leave message in
this channel.