Feature Requests item #1525553, was opened at 2006-07-19 17:37
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1525553&group_id=235

Category: gtk-ui

Initial Comment:
I think it would be very good if you would be able to
see the ETA in a File transfer for incoming and
outgoing files.

Would be a good thing for every protocol.