Feature Requests item #966245, was opened at 2004-06-03 22:21
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=966245&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
whenever i need to Direct Connect to someone or
transfer a file in gaim, i have to switch to AIM. And I
dont like switching from gaim to AIM just to transfer a
pic or direct connect to someone... and i dont even
have a firewall on...

so maybe in v0.79 or v0.80 that could be fixed.

and could there be WYSIWYG fixes, so that there can
be different sizes and colors and fonts for each protocol.

please take this in to consideration.