Feature Requests item #1399374, was opened at 2006-01-07 15:17
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1399374&group_id=235

Category: win32

Initial Comment:
Support running in a mode where another application has
full-screen focus, for instance a fullscreen 3D game.
Requires a global hotkey to pop a parent IM navigation
window, as well as keyboard navigation through child
message windows.

For a useful example, see XFire (www.xfire.com).