Feature Requests item #1081880, was opened at 2004-12-09 00:20
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1081880&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: gtk-ui
Group: None

Initial Comment:
It would be helpful to have a menu option to temporily
allowing the user to edit raw HTML instead of using the
WYSIWYG editor. Having full control of what gets sent
is a nice thing.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)