Feature Requests item #1412045, was opened at 2006-01-22 08:31
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1412045&group_id=235

Category: win32

Initial Comment:
An already open message window, that is minimized or
not on top should flash in taskbar, if the buddy has
sent a new message.

If you have turned off your sound it is otherwise
impossible to notice a new message has received.