Feature Requests item #968004, was opened at 2004-06-07 03:43
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=968004&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
When you Add Buddy from a IM window, and you have to go
to "New Person", and the Screenname field seems like it
should be filled since it comes from the context of a
conversation.