Feature Requests item #1274028, was opened at 2005-08-26 09:41
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1274028&group_id=235

Category: gtk-ui

Initial Comment:
Google Talk works fine with v1.50 of GAIM, but I would it
would be nice if it had it's own account icons.

Is there a way that we can assign custom icons to each
account we create?  A library could be started, one for
Google Talk, one of each school, etc.  That way if
someone has three Jabber accounts, they can
distinguish between each of them.

Frank