Feature Requests item #999083, was opened at 2004-07-27 19:58
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=999083&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I think GAIM needs a floating feature for its contact
list and that the floating contacts can be herded into
a nice little window that doesn't have a taskbar
button. Kind've like ICQ Plus.

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)