Feature Requests item #1640578, was opened at 2007-01-20 22:48
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1640578&group_id=235

Category: gtk-ui

Initial Comment:
Perhaps there should be an option to list buddies without the use of groups
similar to Apple's iChat. Buddies would either be sorted alphabetically or by
status (Available at the top, followed by idle, Away, Away Idle, ect.)