Feature Requests item #1286259, was opened at 2005-09-09 15:01
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1286259&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
If someone tries to add you to his/her contact list
using, say, ICQ, only the ICQ UIN is displayed. Every
time this happens I have to manually type this number
into the "Get User Info" dialog to see if this is a
known person.

It would be cool if the authorization dialog had a "Get
User Info" button besides the deny/accept buttons so
this would be easier.