Feature Requests item #1384483, was opened at 2005-12-18 12:27
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1384483&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
I can't seem to be able to find the option to turn
off the display of idle times on my buddy list.  This
feature has been in previous versions of gaim, and
seems to have been conbined into the "show buddy
details" option.  However, this option does not
affect the display of the idle times next to the
buddies on the list.