Feature Requests item #1180959, was opened at 2005-04-11 14:47
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=1180959&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Well, i've been googling for this for a while. I havent
got any good results as yet. I would like to know how
about developing a gaim plugin to execute a command.
For instance a user can set another user in his list as
trusted and the other user can simply execute the
command and get the response from the other machine. In
case of windoz , i dunt know how supportive it could
be, but in linux it can really be very supportive.
Specially for remote administration. I say linux coz it
is way too safer than windoz (i dunt wanna start a
flame war i use windoz too.)

regards,
thelinker