Feature Requests item #700430, was opened at 2003-03-09 13:01
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=700430&group_id=235

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have some suggestions for the file-transfer gui.
Given the large ammount of rfe's on SourceForge,
and that these are very general suggestions,
I thought I could as well put them all in one same
tracker. Hope that's OK.
  Some of these issues are likely to be on the schedule
already, if so just nevermind them.

1. Remeber the state of the checkboxes from one time to
another,
plus also whether "download details" is expanded or not.

2. Make it possible to select the data in "download
details"

3. It's nice that the data "download details" is
updated continously, but it would probably be better
for readability if it was updated only 3 or 4 times a
second.
The progress bar could still be updated as often as
possible though.

4. Display numbers with localized thousand-separators -
like 1,234,567 or 1 234 567 ... for better readability
(already filed by me as 692843).

5. Being able to sort the columns by clicking on the
captions.

6. Should be possible to resize the window, so that
wide columns could be displayed.
And if resizing vertically, the upper list would expand
vertically, whereas the lower part stays static.

Hakon

Comment By: Luke Schierer (lschiere)