Feature Requests item #758303, was opened at 2003-06-21 02:57
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=758303&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Under Windows, the Yahoo! messenging client allows for
pickup and delivery of offline messages which are
stored and displayed when you log on. Great for those
moments 'ack, just missed you', 'I'm thinking of you',
and various others ... ;-). Gaim should support those too.