Feature Requests item #725266, was opened at 2003-04-21 16:52
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=725266&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Window titles are no longer "generic".

For example, the away message window isn't named "Away"
anymore, it bears the name of the away message. Same
thing for the conversation window which isn't named
"Conversations" anymore. etc etc etc

Why is this annoying? If you use a window manager that
uses the window title to remember application
properties, this obviously doesn't work anymore (e.g
enlightenment).

I like the older behaviour much better, and it makes a
lot more sense to me anyway.