Feature Requests item #653768, was opened at 2002-12-14 11:31
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=653768&group_id=235

Category: irc

Initial Comment:
Make usual set of irc commands work.  (perhaps most do) but this doesn't:
" /list *uk* "  I can only seem to get a full #channels list, mind
you I'm not very knowledgeable...