Feature Requests item #811465, was opened at 2003-09-23 20:05
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=811465&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
My request would be an option to open a clicked link in
a new window, instead of an already opened window. It
can be quite annoying when a window has something
written in it when you click the link.