Feature Requests item #827733, was opened at 2003-10-21 15:16
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=827733&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
It would be nice to be able to organize the
conversation tabs in GAIM.  Draggable tabs would be
good, but a more simple "Move this tab up/down"
function would also work.

You could even offer preset sorting methods, as you do
for the buddy list.

Also, it would be nice to be able to insert "spacer"
tabs, so that you can customize your tabs into groups.

To summarize my requests (in order of preference):
1) Some way to move individual tabs up or down, drag
and drop perferable.
2) Preset sorting methods (name, log size, buddy group,
status, tab creation time).
3) Allow for creation of spacers between tabs, and let
them be movable as well.