Feature Requests item #828895, was opened at 2003-10-23 08:48
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=828895&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
Would be great to be able to have multiple yahoo
accounts and be logged into each of them
simultaneously. Currently if you have 2 or more yahoo
accounts you can only be logged into one-at-a-a-time.