Feature Requests item #853010, was opened at 2003-12-02 20:20
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=853010&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
One thing that I'd like is word wrap if there are no
spaces and the word is bigger than the screen.  This
isn't really used much, because most words aren't as
long as the screen, but sometimes i do write stuff
without spaces to tease the other person.  This probly
sounds lame, but if I get bored, I'll type hmmm and the
other person will try to say it longer, and it becomes
a contest for the longest one.  I get tired of using
the horizontal scrollbar.