Feature Requests item #877970, was opened at 2004-01-15 21:37
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=350235&aid=877970&group_id=235

Initial Comment:
The Log Viewer allows us to view conversations, but not
to delete specific ones.  If we want to delete them, we
have to manually trash the files from the .gaim directory.

It would be awesome if there were a "delete" button,
and possibly a "clear all" button in the Log Viewer.
That way we can delete specific conversations or all
conversations, without having to manually access the
log files.

The System Log Viewer has a "clear" button, so some
similar implementation in the Conversation Log Viewer
would be excellent.

Thanks!

--- Amir